Last updated: December 1, 2019
At Fatigue Life LLC we respect your privacy rights and we are committed to protecting your personal information at all times. We do not share your personal information outside Fatigue Life LLC unless you give us permission to do so or when the law requires it.
We control the collection and use of personal information in order to manage our relationship with you and deliver superior service to you. We make it easy for you to remove your name from our marketing lists by providing an unsubscribe link on our mailings.
We make every attempt to keep our information database up to date and accurate. We are willing to disclose to you any personal information we may have about you whenever you request us to do so. We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
We collect information from various sources such as:
- When you establish an account with Fatigue Life LLC or receive a service from us
- When you meet with us at a trade show or another event or when we speak on the phone
- When you provide information to us to attend an Fatigue Life LLC event
- When you take one of our surveys
- We may receive referrals from our clients and other contacts
- We may collect or purchase information from third parties including publicly available directories as part of our marketing activities
We may collect the following types of information:
- name, business email address, phone number, physical address
- job title and other professional details
- bio & picture
- billing details
- information relevant to event attendance, such as meal and accommodation preferences
- opinions and other information submitted via our websites, surveys or other channels
We may use your information as follows:
- To communicate with you about your account & relationship with Fatigue Life LLC
- To send you our services related information, including marketing communications
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries
- To conduct research and analysis including surveys
- To publish attendee lists for our events and to provide relevant information related to event program and hotels etc.
- To comply with applicable laws, safety and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities
- Registration on our websites or apps may create your profile such as name, address etc.
- If you post content in discussion forums or other social areas of our websites or apps, your participation may be shared across our websites and apps
We generally retain information for so long as it is be relevant to serve you. Data may persist in copies made for backup purposes for additional time.
We will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. If you subscribe to any of our newsletters, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via email, our websites or apps.
We make efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees and contractors who need such access in order to operate, improve, or deliver our programs, products, and services.
Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your credentials used to access any service with Fatigue Life LLC, and we ask that you report suspected unauthorized activity to us.
Access to Your Information
In some cases, you may directly access your online profiles and other personal details and update or delete information yourself by logging into the relevant portions of our websites and apps.
You can request access to information we hold about you, ask us to update any information, and/or ask us to block or delete such information. If you have any questions or like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us at https://fatigue-life.com.
California Privacy Rights
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties or their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at https://fatigue-life.com.
Our websites and apps deliver business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years.